The Humboldt County School District Board of Trustees will hold its next meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 10 beginning at 4:30 p.m. in the district office, 310 E. Fourth Street.
Items on the agenda include:
• approval of warrants;
• approval of field trip for Denio students traveling to Fields Elementary School in Fields, Ore.;
• approval of minutes from previous meetings;
• discussion concerning the Humboldt Connection Suicide Prevention presentation on community efforts to address suicide;
• second reading of the district-wide mandatory reporter policy based on new state legislation;
• review and possible adoption of proposed board goals;
• review and possible adoption of proposed superintendent goals;
• discussion and identification of board members to attend the National School Boards in Chicago, Ill.;
• recommendation to impose a suspension of a student with special needs in accordance with NRS 392.467;
• closes session to discuss fiscal negotiations with the HCEA, HCSSO and administrative meet and confer pursuant to NRS 288.220.
The full agenda with detailed attachments can be viewed at https://go.boarddocs.com/nv/hcsdnv/Board.nsf/Public.