The Winnemucca City Council will hold its next regular meeting on Tuesday, June 18 at 2 p.m. at Winnemucca City Hall, 90 W. Fourth Street.
Items on the agenda include:
• Request for temporary closure of Winnemucca Boulevard from Model T Motel to East Winnemucca Boulevard on Thursday, July 4 for the Silver State Rodeo Parade;
• Request to use facilities and waiver of tournament fee for the Gold Rush Youth Softball Tournament June 27 — 30;
• Request to use Vesco Park and temporary street closure of Mizpah from the ambulance building to the skate park parking lot for the “National Night Out” event on Aug. 6 from 2 p.m. — 9 p.m.;
• Request to use Riverview Park for a farmer’s market every Saturday from June 15 to Oct. 2 from 9 a.m. — 2 p.m.;
• Confirmation of reappointments of Dana Toth and Jane Studebaker to the Historic Resources Commission for a two-year term;
• Renewal proposals and premium payment for NPAIP, PACT and POOL-PACT;
R request for letter of support for SSR Mining Marigold Mine Environmental Impact Statement for the Mackay Optimization;
• Rec facilities agreement and pool management agreement with Winnemucca Boys & Girls Club;
• Forensic support services agreement with Washoe County Sheriff for Washoe County Crime Lab testing and services;
• Request to transfer fiscal year 2018-19 General Fund contingency funds to the General Government Function ($2,000) and Public Safety Function ($105,000);
• Proposal for implementing a city employee wellness program;
• Pproposals for developing a plan for maintaining, rehabilitating, reconstructing or abandoning the Bod Howard Memorial Pool; options for funding a developing a new aquatic center.
• staff/council reports
• public comment