The Humboldt County Board of Commissioners will hold a Regular Meeting Monday, July 22, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. at Humboldt County Courthouse Meeting Room 201, 50 West Fifth Street, Winnemucca.
Opportunities for public comment will be offered at the beginning and end of the meeting. Items for information or discussion and possible action include:
• Proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the Martin Hotel.
• Treasurer’s request to proceed with title searches for properties to be sold in the 2020 delinquent tax auction.
• Presentation by Kris Stewart from the Ninety Six Ranch regarding progress made related to fire and fuels management to reduce wildfire risk.
• Presentation on the mosquito situation with an update on abatement activities.
• Presentation of the Nevada Economic Assessment Project (NEAP) by Community Economic Specialists from the Cooperative Extension and the University of Nevada Center for Economic Development.
The complete meeting agenda can be found on the Humboldt County website, www.hcnv.us.