The Humboldt County Commissioners meet Monday, Aug. 5 at 9:30 a.m. in room 201 of the courthouse.
Items on the agenda include:
• approval of expenditures for Humboldt County through Aug. 2;
• reports from other boards, including Regional Transportation Commission and airport board;
• appointment of Nigel Bain, Hycroft general manager, to the Humboldt Development Authority;
• recognition of Employee of the Quarter;
• public hearings for abandonment and rezone requests;
• presentation on the VOTECH Program through JOIN;
• Juvenile detention center renovation project update and possible award of contract;
• road projects updates;
• Cyanco grant for permit fees;
• pollution control revenue refunding bonds replacement.
For the full, detailed agenda, visit http://hcnv.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=1.