Answers to Medicaid questions will be offered by Medicaid representatives at the Winnemucca Rural Clinic on Mon. Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Opportunities to meet and work with the Medicaid representatives will be on a first-come, first-served basis, said Tavia Woodcook of the Department of Health and Human Services.
The Medicaid representatives will have answers to questions such as:
• I have Medicaid, now what?
• How do I find a new physician, specialist or pharmacy?
• Does Medicaid pay for transportation to my doctor’s appointments?
• Are my prescriptions covered by Medicaid?
• What if I have Medicare in addition to Medicaid; how does that work?
• Who can I call to speak with someone about my Medicaid services?
• Is there help available for my disabled child?
The Winnemucca Rural Clinic is located at 475 Haskell Street.